Visual Studio 2010 Javascript Outlining Plugin

The other day my colleague Ben Martin, a somewhat developer tool aficionado, sent me this great JavaScript enhancement plugin for Visual Studio.  I’d have to say, it is one enhancement I’m surprised was not already in Visual Studio.  The plugin adds outlining and minimizing/maximizing code blocks, the same that you would get in a C# code file.  It is a much needed enhancement and a must for anyone who is doing JavaScript coding.  I think the only thing I noticed that would be nice to have in it would be the Ctrl+M+O hotkey which minimizes all code blocks.  You can download the enhancement here.

4 comments:

benoit808 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ctrl+M+O doesn't seem to work but you can do Ctrl+M+L which switches between collapsed and expanded. So depending on the state of your code outlining you may have to do it twice to collapse all but it works fine.

Rajesh said...

Nice one..

se-ti said...

Thanks a lot!
Really nice plugin!